The Pizza Station is uniquely designed to bring your indoor preparation space outdoors. It can be used with most portable pizza ovens, as a preparation station for the Everdure KILN, or as a standalone preparation station. Crafted with durable door fronts and a stainless-steel benchtop, the pizza station is built to last. Featuring removable trays for ingredients, you can easily prepare and finish dishes in one place. With ample storage space, lockable castors for portability, and a modern, contemporary design, the pizza station is the perfect addition to your outdoor entertaining area.
- 5 removable trays for ingredients (65mm deep)
- Stainless-steel preparation table
- Durable door fronts with wood effect finishes
- Right-hinged door with 2 shelves for enclosed storage
- Left-hinged door for gas bottle storage
- Slide out grey finished steel shelves to store pizzas
- Slide out base storage drawer
- Lockable castors for multi-directional steering
- Grey powder coated metal frame
- Die-cast metal side-handle
Can be used with most pizza ovens, with the Everdure KILN, or as a standalone preparation station
What’s in the box/inclusions:
- 5 x removable trays for ingredients
- 2 x storage cabinets – 1 x for gas bottle, 1 x storage with shelf
- 2 x side handles
- 1 x hook inside cabinet door
- 4 x pull out shelves for storing prepared pizzas
- 1 x pull out drawer for storage
- 4 x castor wheels – 2 are lockable
Product dimensions: 1400 x 640 x 965mm / 55.12 x 25.19 x 37.99in
Remove any waste, then wipe all surfaces clean with warm soapy water. The removable trays are dishwasher-safe. Wipe away any excess soapy water and dry all surfaces with a clean cloth.
Sanitise the unit to ensure it is food-safe. Let it air-dry, or wipe away any excess sanitiser with a clean cloth.
After cleaning and when not in use, place the protective cover on the Pizza Station. The Pizza Station must be stored under cover, away from harsh weather environments to increase longevity.
When not using the Pizza Station for an extended period of time, ensure you occasionally wipe it down to prevent dust build-up.