Rhino all stainless heated glass door bar fridge is made using only high quality brand name parts. It is designed and built for Australian Market.
Polished stainless steel inner, LG compressor, heated glass to stop condensation and German EBM fans high quality intake unit robust for tough condition
- Rhino quality fridges are designed to chill well, chill fast and with lowest energy consumption. The brand name parts mean longevity and reliability.
- Proper commercial units that chill well to 1-2°C no problems in 38°C, great commercial pub fridge or use in under cover alfresco.
- 2.23 kW/24hrs Power consumption
- Approximately $208.7 per year (Based on 25.64 cents per kilowatt) running cost - Note will depend on placement and environment
- Nosie level 47.00dB (similar in volume to a fan forced oven)
- Meps , SAA Electrical , EMC (C-Tick) and Green Sense Plus Accredited
- LG Compressor , EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper , Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan , Quality China Electronic Controller and Sensors and Philips LED Lighting (Same Factory)
- Cyclopentane foaming , German energy saving EBM fans , LED lighting and R600 100% ozone safe gas
- 4 adjustable feet
- 2 x adjustable chromed special 'no topple' shelves (500mmW x 355mmD), Wine shelf option available
- 304 Stainless Steel body
- Polished 304 SS interior
- Heated glass - tempered
OTHER SIZE INFORMATION: Door opens app. 5-7mm outside diameter of fridge
Note: If you are building this fridge in, your cavity will need to be at least 520mm wide, 850mm high and 550mm deep.