Matching Upright Beer And Wine Bar Fridge Combination
We developed these completely from scratch, listening to all improvement requests from previous buyers as well as advancing technology in areas to help with storage options. The units are quiet running, have brand name parts, are designed by a local Melbourne refrigeration engineer and have the best 'patented' wine shelving system on the market. Truly a brilliant fridge with excellent warranty.
- Size: W: 1194mm (2 x 597) x D: 685mm x H: 1945mm.
- Beer side fits 56 x Corona bottle per shelf.
- Wine side has 2 x zones, bottom zone is 9 x shelves holding min 94 x 78mm diameter wine bottles, top zone has 5 x shelves holding min 45 x 78mm diameter wine bottles, making 139 capacity.
- Wine shelf has different size gaps in between each shelf so we cater for all sizes even up to magnums of champagne that will fit. The bottle diameters that can fit on shelves is 1 x 122mm, 3 x 100mm, 1 x 104mm, 4 x 91mm, 5 x 85mmm, covering all requirements.
- Carel Italian controllers, Noctua silent 12V fan system run by special Taiwanese quality transformers.
- Special quiet running design that can be built into cavity venting from front.
- Triple glazed 304 'oversized' stainless door with LOW E glass to prevent condensation.
- Heater system fitted to allow warming up when 'AMBIENT' temperature gets lower that 'SET' temperature (extra protection).
- Patented sliding saddle shelving system allows you to position bottles perfectly on shelf with no touching, endless positions for all size bottles.
- The unique movable 'saddles' that wine bottles sit on are a special vibration resistant rubberized resin (added protection on sediment movement).
- Warranty is 2 years parts and labour and 5 years on compressor, 'we come to you'.
Other Quick Info
- We can supply flat beer type shelves that will easily fit to the wine fridge, so if you wanted a few softy's or beers that's fine.
- Shelving on wine is 'slide out telescopic' style, very strong and robust, beer shelving is also very strong to stop 'sag' on full loads.
- Delivery costs are high, these are heavy units, we have to book special trucks and use 2 x men to make delivery.
- If building into a space/cavity allow 20mm at sides for door swing etc.
- Ask about upgrading warranty through the extended option, you get so many extras for a very small cost.
- This is 2 x fridges, they sit side by side and match, it is not 1 x big fridge. In the range there are Single Zone Beer, Single Zone Wine and Dual Zone Wine. There are plenty of options.