The Sirius Black Drop-in offers sleek black finish and styling with some premium bbq features like IR sear zone, Stainless steel plate and grills, Lights, rotisserie burner and more.
- Finish is a Powder Coated Black
- 5 Burners - 3X 304 grade stainless tube burner and x 1 Infrared sear zone
- Rear Infrared Burner for rotisserie cooking
- 59.5MJ Total usage
- 2x Internal Halogen Lights
- 5MM Stainless Steel Teppanyaki Plate with easy lift handles
- Stainless Steel Rod Grills
- Stainless Steel warming rack
- Flame failure device
- Blue LED Backlit Knobs
- Twin Skin Hood
- Temperature Gauge
- Rotisserie Kit Included with Motor, Rod and Forks - (HOLDS UP TO 7KG - FITTED WITH 10AMP GPO)
- BBQ Cover Included
GAS TYPE : LPG AS STANDARD - CAN BE FITTED WITH OPTIONAL NAT GAS KIT
Size: 1175 x 600
WARRANTY: 2 YEARS
The Sirius Jet Black finish 1200mm Canopy BBQ Rangehood has the style and elegance that Sirius is renowned, but also offers performance and a good warranty backing.
- Speed settings 4 (button control)
- 200mm Ducting diameter
- Extraction type Onboard motor
- Motor Twin aluminium Extraction motor
- Extraction 2000m3 /h
- Filter 25mm stainless steel baffle
- Lighting 4 x adjustable LED
- 10 minute run-on timer Yes
- Electrical requirement 10A
- 304 Stainless with a Black Powder coating
- Noise level 59dB
Made In Italy
Warranty 3 years (6 years when Sirius ducting is used)
Dimensions 1200mm (W) * x D700 x H690-1130
3 Years (6 years when Sirius Ducting is used)
Twin aluminium motor
Smart 190L Outdoor Drinks Chiller With Heated Glass Door in Black
The Smart Alfresco range is built to the highest quality and is designed to work effectively in a sheltered outdoor environment making it the ideal companion during the summer months. With a range of superior features including a high quality body and handle, internal LED lighting, a stainless steel compressor base plate and digital temperature display.
- Mullion heater on the glass exterior frame to prevent condensation build up.
- 2 Years Warranty on parts and labour guaranteeing peace of mind and value for money.
- Designed specifically for outdoor usage in temperatures allowing this bar Drinks Chiller to be capable of keeping your drinks cold in an outdoor environment in the Australian summer.
- A large 190 litre capacity provides drinks storage and refrigeration for an event of any size.
- An integral lock at the bottom of the door offering security to the contents of the bar Drinks Chiller.
- Pressure injected foam insulation.
- Self closing double-glazed glass hinged door.
- Complete high quality exterior and handle with a black finish.
- Interior LED illumination for clear visibility that can be controlled by an on/off switch.
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drop tray.
- Digital temperature display which helps to make controlling the temperature within the Drinks Chiller simple.
- Temperature can be adjusted between 0ºC – 10ºC allowing versatility for a range of beverages.
- Adjustable feet to allow for level positioning on uneven floors and the height of the unit can be modified to make the unit fit seamlessly into cabinetry.
- 4 x fully heavy duty chrome shelves which can be adjusted at 11mm intervals (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Stainless steel compressor base plate
- Total Capacity (Gross): 190 Litres
- Total Capacity (Net): 173 Litres
- Power Input: 220W
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/50hz
- Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
- Energy consumption: 4.45 Kwh/24h
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Shelves: 4 x adjustable (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Feet: 2 (adjustable from the front)
- 330mL Bottle Loading Capacity: 190
- Door Hinge Location (Left to Right): Left, Right
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Length of Cable: 150cm (+/- 10cm)
- Net Weight: 83kg
- Depth with Door Open: 1043mm
Product Dimensions: (h) 845-860mm x (w) 865mm x (d) 520mm (includes the door handle)
Cut Out Dimensions: (h) 865-885mm x (w) 905mm x (d) 550mm
Note: The Smart back bar and ALF bar Drinks Chiller range require a minimum 50mm of clearance behind the unit when integrated into cabinetry to encourage ventilation to the motor.