Smart 6 Burner Built-In 304 Black BBQ - 601W-WC-BLK
- 6 Burners made from high quality high quality Steel with black powder coated finish
- 1 x additional rear infrared with Motorised Rotisserie kit components included (with a 10AMP plug-in motor. (Max. Weight of 7kg)
- Double Skinned Hood
- Thermostat on hood
- Transparent Window Transparent window within hood to allow visibility when using rotisserie and roasting.
- One-Hand Ignition Safer and easier ignition setup which can be lit with one hand and without the use of flammable and explosive matches and lighters.
- Internal LED Lighting Provides added visibility within the BBQ for cooking at night.
- Lighting On Control Knobs Blue LED lighting on the control knobs
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Made of high grade stainless steel which is very resistant to heat and salt helping to avoid corrosion and decay.
- Easy To Remove Drip Tray Makes cleaning simple as all fats and oils drip down into the removable tray at the bottom
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Removable Grease Drip Tray
- LPG (Bottle Gas) ready out of the box. Can Be converted To Natural Gas with help of an authorised professional. The BBQ is double jetted with the tool to make the change included in box. Will need a natural gas regulator and hose
UV Protected Cover Included
Warranty 2 Years
- BBQ Construction (Enclosed Hood, Control Panel, Chassis etc.) 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Tube Burners 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Flame Tamers 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Double Skinned Hood Yes
- Total Gas Consumption (LPG) 65mj/h (13mj/hr each burner & rear burner)
- Total Gas Consumption (Natural Gas) 55mh/h (11mj/hr each burner & rear burner)
- Motorised Rotisserie Yes (Rated To Maximum 7kg)
- Lighting Under Hood LED Lighting and LED Control Knobs
- Ignition One-Hand Push Button Electric Ignition
- Grill Plate Materials Cast Iron
Total Cooking Area (w) 965mm x (d) 455mm
Open Grill Plate Dimensions (w) 305mm x (d) 455mm
x 2 Solid Flat Grill Plate Dimensions (w) 355mm x (d) 455mm
x 1 supplied Product Dimensions (As Above) (W) 994mm x (D) 649mm x (H) 466mm
Product & Cut Out Dimensions
Do not cut your cabinetry or benchtops until you have physically received your Smart BBQ to ensure optimum results. The cut out dimensions provided on this sheet are indicative only as requirements for each install will vary. Upon receiving your Smart BBQ, individually measure the relevant sections to ensure optimum fittings.
Ensure minimum 180mm rear clearance behind the BBQ to any wall to allow for the BBQ hood to open. Any nstallation must allow a minimum 30mm clearance below the BBQ to allow for ventilation and to stop build-up of heat which can damage your cabinetry and BBQ.
- Product Dimensions (With No Brackets Attached): (w) 994mm x (d) 649mm x (h) 466mm (Dimensions will vary for different install methods)
- Recommended Cut Out Dimensions With 30mm Feet: (w) >1023mm x (h) 212mm x (d) 530mm
- Recommended Cut Out Dimensions With Side Mount Bracket (No Spacers): (w) >1033mm x (h) 212mm x (d) 530mm
- Recommended Cut Out Dimensions With Side Mount Bracket & 50mm Spacers: (w) 1110mm x (h) 232mm x (d) 530mm