A Grade Rangehoods Are much Deeper and wider than Traditional range hoods. this means they capture a larger amount of air and smoke. The motors on the A Grade models are in the roof, leading to almost silent operations.
Please note if you need a Horizontal Flue (out the back of the unit), The Motors are placed in the rangehood Shroud and runs louder than in roof installations.
- Telescopic flue
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Super quiet roof mount fan
- Massive commercial suction running at 3200m3 per hour
- 2 x 50mm thick commercial honeycomb filters
- 3 speed switch with auto shut off timer
- 3 x 35 watt halogen globes
- 10A (3 pin plug)
- Energy efficient
- 300mm diameter ducting
- 2 year warranty
Australian engineered to last and outperform
Please Note price includes Flue and Ducting.
Please add Flashing Type to suit roof type.
Flue and Ducting kit included
2 x 50mm Thick Filters & external weatherproof
Roof Fan exhausting 3200m3 per hour
1 x Telescopic Flue Height (896-1500mm)
1 x Spigot
1 x Top Flue Support
1 x Solid Duct 1000mm
1 x Flexi Duct 5m
1 x Duct Support
1x Joiner for Flexi Ducting
(WxDxH) 1200mm x 850mm x 896-1500mm