If you looking for a simple way to cook with charcoal then Char-Broil Gas 2 Coal may just be the right grill for you. This hybrid grill is a simple solution that easily converts from gas to charcoal in only three steps, no tools required.
The stainless steel burners can be easily adjusted to deliver high or very low temperatures when operating on gas. When using charcoal the patented tray allows charcoal to burn top down instead of bottom up providing more efficient, even heat and less flare ups.
- Roasting Hood made from Vitreous enamel
- Firebox made from Vitreous enamel
- Cabinet is Powder coated
- Fascia is Powder coated
- Ignition Surefire® electronic
- Input 42.2MJ/hr (3 x 14.06MJ/hr)
- Side Burner 12.7MJ/hr
- Total Cooking Area (mm) 620 x 430
- Cooking Surface Finish Satin enamel cast iron
- Assembled Size (mm) 1334 W x 1206 H x 625 D
- Weight (kg) 43.5
- Assembly is Required