With Traeger Grills latest Pellet Grill you can BBQ, smoke, bake, roast, braise and grill. They offer traditional word-fired/Charcoal cooking and flours with a simple and easy to use modern grill. With the new Pro WiFi pellet grill with state-of-the-art technology making your meals consistently simple and packed with more flavour than ever before.
- Pro D2® Controller - As easy as using an oven. Just turn the dial to the desired temp, hit ignite, and you're Traegering.
- WiFIRE® Technology - Allows you to monitor and adjust your grill anywhere.
- Pro D2® Direct Drive - Improves searing and let's you cook low and slow or hot and fast.
- TurboTemp® - Lightning fast start up times and quicker recovery.
- Grill Guide® - Step-by-step cooking instructions and alerts for over 1,500 recipes in the Traeger app.
- 575 SQ.in cooking Capacity
- 3 Year Warranty
Height (mm) 1346 mm
Width (mm) 1041 mm
Depth (mm) 685 mm
The future of grilling has arrived with Traeger’s WiFIRE® technology. Control your grill from anywhere at anytime. Whether you're on the couch, running errands, or at the game, take command of your grill with the WiFi controller and
Traeger app. Using your smartphone, you can monitor temperatures, set timers, receive alerts, and use custom recipe cook cycles (GrillGuide®) with WiFire® technology.
D2® DIRECT DRIVETRAIN
Traeger’s D2® Direct Drive is the brushless motor and drivetrain powering our grills. The newest line of Traeger® grills now run on direct current (DC) vs. alternating current (AC) power. This allows the grill to vary
the speed of the auger and even go in reverse if needed. This variable speed lets you maintain a consistent temperature in any weather condition (even below freezing temps). With D2® Direct Drive, you can expect
your grill to heat up fast and stay at temp, which gives you a superior wood-fired cooking experience.