Tucker makes and builds BBQ's for Australian conditions and the modern Australian cook.
The new R Class model BBQs are the outcome of over 30 years of experience designing, building, selling and cooking with BBQ's and outdoor Kitchens. Tucker see this it's new R Class Model as the best BBQ's in Australia under the $5000.00. Yes Big Call, but it is packed full of features and built with a high level of quality materials that if you are looking for a BBQ that will last and not wanting disappointment in heat output performance then the R Class would have to be a strong contender.
One unique feature of the Tucker R Class BBQs are that they are designed and approved to offer a zero clearance to combustible materials that can withstand continuous temperatures of 60 degrees Celsius plus. This is due to the body of the R Class being double skinned and insulated with Ceramic Wool. This not only eliminates the need and expense of an installation jacket but also improves cooking experience with more reliable temperature control.
The V8 Model is fitted with 4x large heavy duty H Class shaped stainless steel Burners. The gas ports are positioned vertically on the top of the burners offering a greater efficiency and heat control as well as the added benefit of reducing the fatigue on the burner tubes over time. Each burner under the grill section are fitted with a flare guard. This not only protects the burners from unwanted spills but also distributes the heat more efficiently across the grill section of your BBQ and greatly reduces unwanted flare up issues.
Control Knobs and the Gas manifolds are always plagued with issues over time on BBQs. Both the control knobs and gas manifold piping on the class are a solid stainless steel with the gas manifold piping given the added protection of being placed underneath the front panel of the BBQ ensuring a long time span.
All R Class models feature:
- Firebox and Hood made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Heavy Duty Firebox Design
- Exclusive H Pattern Stainless Steel Tube Burners
- Burners all with top vertical ports to reduce fatigue and improve heat
- Dual Stainless Steel Flare Guards - Protects burners, helps destitute even heat and decrease flare ups
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Knobs each with its own Individual Piezo Ignition
- Stainless Steel Manifold with a Lifetime Warranty
- Concealed Easy to Clean Cassette Grease Tray - dishwasher safe
- Tucker heavy duty Stainless Plates & Grills
- Tucker Stainless Steel Roasting Pan and Rack included
- Fold away warming rack
- Hood with viewing window
- Optional Flame Failure also available by request
- Optional Removal Charcoal Tray
BBQ COOKING SURFACE CONFIGURATION
Open Grill Cooking Surface 400mm x 480mm, 304 Commercial Grade Solid stainless steel rods.
Solid Plate Cooking Surface 400mm x 480mm, 410 Commercial Grade stainless steel plate 5mm thick.
Total Primary Cooking Surface 800mm x 480mm
Unlike other manufacturers if you select Natural Gas, The BBQ will be supplied already converted to Natural Gas ready for plug and play (Most just send a Natural Gas Kit which requires an authorised person to change over the jets).