Heatlie 1150 Stainless Steel Mobile BBQ - HB1150SS
Heatlie BBQ are made in Australia using high grade materials and solid construction techniques. Due to this and they easily to transport they have been a long time favorite choice for Australian caterers, community clubs, sporting clubs, Venues, Schools and Hotels.
All Heatlie barbecues feature a unique burner system which uses precision machined diamond ribbon burners to produce very high even heat.
- Stainless Steel Body
- Heatlie Ribbon Burner System for a Superb cooking performance
- Even heat distribution with the unique left to right burner positioning
- Easy Auto Push Button dual piezo ignition for easy starting
- Leg Kit
- Solid 5mm oil quenched mild steel hotplate with raised edge to avoid unwanted flare-ups.
- Front valley for easy cooking oil/fat removal
- Externally fitted gas taps which prevent knobs overheating and melting
- Quality long lasting rubber wheels
Included with all BBQs:
1x Hose and Regulator
1x Fat Catcher
1x Ziploc bag with instruction
Cooking area 1150 x 520mm
Note: Heatlie are made in South Australia and there are a number of upgrade options
Drain Extension optional extra
- Direct your fat towards a bigger fat container
- Cook for longer without having to empty your fat container
- Perfect for commercial BBQing
- Suits the Billy Can accessory
The Heatlie Drain extension increases the fat storage capacity of your barbecue by redirecting the flow to a larger fat container below the BBQ. This is ideal for caterers, commercial use or when you are cooking large amounts for long periods of time.
*Please note this product doesn't work with a BBQ Shelf (available in spare parts & accessories) attached to the BBQ. The shelf would have to be removed for the drain extension to work effectively.
BBQ Bottom Shelf
- Stainless steel for durability
- Provides handy storage space under your plate
- Easy assembly
This handy shelf easily attaches to the mobile cart to provide you with extra storage space for tools, condiments etc. Featuring an easy to assemble build, simply slip the supports onto the BBQ and get cooking!