Heatstrip 3600W Max Radiant Outdoor Heater
Heatstrip Max is an Australian designed and engineered range of high intensity electric, infra-red radiant heaters ideal for tough outdoor and indoor heating applications.
Heatstrip Max has been specifically designed where all others heaters have failed - a high temperature radiant heater with a unique low-glow, shatter proof heating element, perfect even for fully exposed locations.
Applications include outdoor alfresco areas, balconies, pergolas, patios, verandas, courtyards, garages, sheds, warehouses, showrooms, halls and more.
This heater boasts commercial grade quality and construction that is backed by a two year warranty and is available in a DIY model (THX 2400) and hard wired model (THX 3600).
- High output radiant heat for hard to heat outdoor applications, including those that are permanently exposed
- Market first low-glow heating element
- Corrosion resistant alloy casing with multiple mounting options
- Unique heating technology, with a virtually indestructible high strength element
- Designed, engineered and assembled in Australia
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.4m – 2.8m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 3.2
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
|THX2400||60c / hr||2400||10||854 x 170 x 80||6||1000||Yes||6|
|THX3600||90c / hr||3600||15||1184 x 170 x 80||8||Must be hardwired||No||9|
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Max is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams).
The HEATSTRIP® Max can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrella’s.