Schmick fridge give value and performance the SK190-B has heated glass that is triple glazed to stop condensation, it has a lock, adjustable shelving, white LED lights and a superb finish.
Effective cooling operation in high ambient temperatures, quick pull down saves $$, suits indoor entertaining areas as well as alfresco.
The heated glass door has switch allowing you to turn it off if humidity is not high, saving dollars, simply turn ON to stop condensation on the glass if it starts to form.
- COOLING: Can cool to 1°C no problems in 38°C.
- LOCATION SUITABILITY: Indoor Or Outdoor
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 1.80 kW/24hrs
- RUNNING COST: Approximately $168.45 per year (Based on 25.64 cents per kilowatt)
- SHELVING: 4 x flat chromed adjustable shelves (370mmW x 330mmD)
- 4 adjustable feet
NOISE LEVEL: 44.00dB (similar in volume to a fan forced oven)
WEIGHT: 75.00 kg
OTHER SIZE INFORMATION:
Door opens 5mm outside the fridge diameter, handle is 45mm extra depth