Classy front venting under bench quiet running bar fridge with triple glazing. The unit has LOW E glass that helps prevent condensation, a German ECO energy saving controller, quiet running special Noctua brand fans, and very versatile shelving options. The shelving is Heavy Duty Chromed and fully adjustable, wine shelving can be added.
Check out the matching wine fridge available model JC132W.
The unit gets airflow from the front grill so it can be built under benches for a sleek look.
- With brand parts and excellent functionality unit is very reliable
- Triple glazed lessens inner noise and keeps cold in better.
- Danfoss brand controller with ECO mode saves energy whilst away from home
- Lockable, reversible door and adjustable shelves with soft blue LED make it a really nice looking unit.
- Height of 800mm can rise to 860mm with the 'Highrise" kit option
Quiet operation with Noctua fans means indoors is no problems
Energy Saving Features: 12Volt Fans, Cyclopentane foaming, LED lighting, R600 100% ozone safe gas, ECO controller, LOW E glass, and Triple Glazing
Adjustable Feet: Yes (4 adjustable feet)
Cooling: Can cool to 2.0*C no problems in 32*C ambient temperature
Location Suitability: Indoor or Outdoor
Power Consumption: 1.15kW / 24hrs
Running Cost: Approx $107.62 per year (based on 25.64 cents per kilowatt)
Noise Level: 43dB (similar to a kitchen fridge)
Brand Parts Used: Danish Danfoss ECO Controller, Noctua Silent and Quiet Fans, Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan and High-Quality Jiaxipera Chinese Compressor
WHAT FITS IN: Standard 375ml cans:140
External: 450mm W x 595mm D x 800mm H
Internal: Width:520mm Depth:450mm Height:645mm