Smart Stainless Steel Freestanding Wood Fired Pizza Oven (PW01+PW01-C)
The Smart Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Oven has a clear The clever design allows the oven chamber to heat above 400 degrees Celsius allowing your to cook your pizza in under two minutes with a delicious, authentic-style crispy crust and traditional taste of wood-fired pizza.
***A bonus included Accessories
- Copper Brush With Wooden Handle: Used both cleaning the oven cavity, both during the cooking process to clean the pizza oven floor from ash and debris to prevent it from ending on your food, and also after cooking once the oven has cooled down.
- Pizza Paddle: Used for moving pizzas in and out of the pizza oven with a minimum of fuss. Made from aluminium with a wooden handle
- UV Resistant Weather-Proof Cover: Helps to protect your pizza oven from weather damage. Please note, that the cover only protects the pizza oven and does not cover the legs and trolley on the trolley/freestanding model. We recommend storing the freestanding model in an environment protected from the elements such as a garage when not in use to prolong the life of the oven.
These three accessories are valued at $259 inc GST
- Finish: Stainless Steel With A Black, Orange Peel Finish On Exterior Of Oven Cavity
- Cooking Surface: Ceramic Brick
- Heating Time: 30-45 Minutes
- Chamber Material: 430 Grade Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions For Built-In Pizza Oven: (w) 767mm x (d) 738mm x (h) 480mm (not including chimney)
- Internal Cooking Surface Dimensions: (w) 700mm x (d) 580mm
- Gross Weight For Built-In Pizza Oven: 67kg
Additional Information On Your Smart Built-In Pizza Oven
Note: When heating up the pizza oven, we recommend lighting a very small fire within the pizza oven cavity and then adding additional wood to the oven as required. If too much wood is added to the oven initially the fire can become too large causing the temperature to soar past 500 deg C. This can cause excessive flames which will leave marks on the front of the oven and makes the temperature within the pizza oven hard to control as it is hard to reduce the heat within the oven cavity after this point. The ideal cooking temperature for pizza within this oven is around 350 to 450 deg C