Steel Cucine is a pioneer in steel craftsmanship and have been building stoves since 1922. In that time, they have earned a reputation for the function and quality of their builds. Steel Cucine Outdoor Kitchens are designed and made in Italy with the utmost care and a very high quality 444 Stainless Steel.
The material provides a high level of resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion. Also compared to 304 and 316 Stainless Steel it also has better thermal conductivity thus more even heat distribution. Though the BBQ gives out imprecise high heat, it is fitted with a flame failure safety device for that extra peace of mind. With this kitchen you have the option of classic full stainless steel or black anthracite panels.
As the modules are delivered pretty much fully assembled, purchase and installation are almost hassle free. Meaning you can get straight to the cooking and entertaining in no time at all.
Cucina il Mezzo -SAKCM01 is an Italian made 444 Stainless steel outdoor kitchen (the 444 stainless provides a high level of resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion. It also has better thermal conductivity over 304 and 316 stainless)
Available with a full stainless panels or black anthracite panels.
The kitchen are delivered nearly fully assembled so very little install is needed
G9BS-4C - 90 cm, 4-Burner BBQ module with Twin skin lid, 2 door
G7C-P - 70 cm S/S working table and 3 drawers
G9S-L1G - 90 cm Large sink with 2 doors
G7FR-W - 70cm S/S cabinet for built-in fridge
ALF-C1-840 - Husky Tropical Spec S/S Alfresco Bar Fridge
Stainless Steel 4-Burner BBQ in Cabinet - G9BS-4C
- Completely stainless steel outdoor barbecue /oven 90 cm
- 444 Stainless Steel -
- Flame failure safety device
- 4 cast s.steel burners
- 3 cast iron griddles
- 1 cast iron double face fry top/bbq
- double skin cooking lid with thermometer
- bottle/storage compartment
- heavy duty rotisserie (sold separately)
Width 90 cm
Large sink with 2 doors - G9S-L1G
- Completely s.steel sink unit 90 cm
- 1 bowl
- 2 doors
Width 90 cm
Work Bench and Draw unit - G7C-P
- Completely s.steel top table 70 cm
- 3 drawers (1 push-pull) with soft-close system
Note optional Built-in Wok Burner (sold separately)
Width 70 cm
ALF-C1-840 & G7FR-W
118L Single Glass Door Alfresco Drinks Chiller – ALF-C1-840
- 12 Month Warranty on parts and labour guaranteeing peace of mind and value for money.
- Designed specifically for outdoor usage, allowing this bar Drinks Chiller to be capable of keeping your drinks cold in an outdoor environment in the Australian summer.
- A large 118 Litre capacity provides drinks storage and refrigeration for an event of any size.
- An integral lock at the bottom of the door offering security to the contents of the bar Drinks Chiller.
- Pressure injected foam insulation.
- Self closing double-glazed glass hinged door.
- Mullion heater on the glass exterior frame to prevent condensation build up.
- Complete high quality 304 grade stainless steel exterior and handle
- Interior LED illumination for clear visibility that can be controlled by an on/off switch.
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drop tray.
- Digital temperature display which helps to make controlling the temperature within the Drinks Chiller simple.
- Temperature can be adjusted between 0ºC – 10ºC allowing versatility for a range of beverages.
- Adjustable feet to allow for level positioning on uneven floors and the height of the unit can be modified to make the unit fit seamlessly into cabinetry.
- 2 x fully heavy duty chrome shelves which can be adjusted at 11mm intervals (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Stainless steel compressor base plate
Total Capacity (Gross): 118 Litres
Total Capacity (Net): 90 Litres
Power Input: 123W
Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
Energy Consumption: 3.0 Kwh/24h
Shelves: 2 adjustable (extra available at an additional cost – contact Husky)
Feet: 2 (adjustable from the front)
Door Hinge Location: Right
Length of Cable: 150cm (+/- 10cm)
Net Weight: 45kg
Doors not reversible
Depth with Door Open: 1043mm
Product Dimensions: (h) 845-860mm x (w) 556mm x (d) 520mm (includes the door handle)
Minimum Cut Out Dimensions: (h) 865-885mm x (w) 596mm x (d) 550mm
Note: The Husky back bar and ALF bar Drinks Chiller range require a minimum 50 mm of clearance when integrated into cabinetry behind the unit to encourage ventilation to the motor.
Doors hinges are not reversible.