Whether you're wanting to cook low and slow or grill the Chubby Offset Smoker - HK0536 from Hark is an impressive compact unit that still offers up enough space to cook for larger groups. It is made of a heavy duty steel construction with strong tube legs and large steel wheels for ease of maneuverability. The Chubby can be fueled by charcoal or wood, or a even a combination of both.
- Temperature Gauge
- Heavy duty steel construction, door seals and heat resistant paint.
- Large cooking capacity with grilling rack in the the firebox.
- Enamel coated steel cooking grates and slide out warming shelf.
- Slide out ash drawer and two adjustable dampers for heat regulation.
- Large temperature gauge and solid door handles.
- Handy wood storing shelf and collapsible front shelf.
- Strong tube legs with robust steel wheels for ease of maneuverability.
- Extra-large cooking capacity - Firebox grid – 46.5 x 40 cm, Chamber grid – 75.5 x 50 cm, Warming shelf – 65 x 26.5 cm
- Size: 149(L) x 76(D) x 159(H)cm
- Cooking capacity: Firebox grills – 46.5 x 40 cm / Chamber grills – 75.5 x 50 cm / Warming shelf – 65 x 26.5 cm
- Net weight: 98 kg
- Gross weight: 103 kg