They say everything is bigger in Texas and the Texas Pro-Pit Offset Smoker - HK0527 from Hark is prove of that. This bad boy can be fueled by either wood or charcoal. It's heavy-duty steel construction with extra large cooking capacity offer a versatility of cooking options from low and slow to high heat and grilling. Its an impressive unit that even has a bottle opener.
- Suitable for use with either charcoal or wood fuel
- Heavy duty steel construction with heat resistant paint
- Strong tube legs and steel wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Very Impressive cooking capacity
- Two temperature gauges
- Adjustable damper for heat regulation
- Warming shelves, front preparation shelf and wood storage rack included
Impressive cooking capacity -
Firebox = 2091.5 cm2
Cooking Chamber = 7470 cm2
Total = 9561.5 cm2.
Dimensions: 175(L) x 83(D) x 156(H) cm