Heatstrip 2400W Classic Radiant Outdoor Heater
The Heatstrip Classic is an Australian designed and engineered range of premium quality, stylish and slimline electric radiant heaters ideal for protected outdoor and indoor heating applications. This includes your alfresco and outdoor dining area, patio, pergola, veranda, garage and shed, as well as cafés, restaurants, factories, showrooms and warehouses.
DIY installation is easy with multiple mounting options and with an unobtrusive design, these heaters provide efficient, gentle warmth and significant running cost savings compared to bottled gas heaters.
- Electric radiant outdoor heater
- 2 Models available THH2400AR (2400W) & THH3200AR (3200W).
- The new remote control heater has 1-3 temperature settings and 1-24 hour timer control.
- Slimline design and “all black” colour
- New compact and higher output design
- Corrosion-resistant for most environments
- Convenient DIY installation for the 2400W model. The 3200W model must be hardwired
- 2-year residential and 1-year commercial warranty.
General recommendations for HEATSTRIP® Classic with Remote:
- Ideal mounting height: 2.3m to 2.5m. Maximum is 2.7m in a fully protected/enclosed outdoor environment.
- Ideal mounting location: ceiling mounted, directly above area to be heated (eg. above a table)
- For a protected outdoor area, a minimum of 500W/m2 is required. For indoor spot heating, a minimum heating capacity of 400W/m2 is recommended.
The table below outlines the maximum coverage of each HEATSTRIP® Classic with Remote model based on 3 different scenarios with direct overhead mounting. For example, for an outdoor area that is protected from prevailing winds by walls, cafe blinds etc, Model THH2400AR will cover 4.8m2 and Model THH3200AR will cover 6.4m2. For angled wall mounting applications, the coverage is reduced by up to 40%.
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Classic is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to diagrams). The HEATSTRIP® Classic can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrella’s; mounted end-to-end, or 2 units together.
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.2m – 2.5m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.7m
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
*Chain/wire not included