- Solid Heavy Duty Build for commercial use
- 304 Grade Stainless
- Commercial 5 mm stainless steal cook top hot plate
- Unique twin skin body offering protect tom the user and better insulation to weather conditions
- Large easy to empty fat collection cup
- Stainless steel weather cover, this can also be used to shield cook top from wind
- Ergonomic commercial quality control knobs, each with its own piezo ignition
- 4 Cast Iron Burner
- Solid 304 stainless steal cabinet
- 4 Large commercial wheels
The 4 Burner Friar Tuck is a solid commercial 304 grade stainless steel barbecue made specifically for pubs, clubs and schools. We've discovered that they are equally popular in the home for those who want an all plate, easy to clean solution. These reliable barbecues have been designed and tested for heavy workloads with safety and durability in mind.
Built with heavy stainless steel hot plates you can do anything from teppanyaki style cooking to simple steaks, sausages and eggs. Tucker have designed these models with unique twin skin bodies to protect both the user and others from accidental injury from heat conducted from the body. The double skin also insulates and windproof the barbecue from strong winds and rain.
The barbecue oil collection cup is located in the front panel for monitoring and ease of removal whilst cooking. Ergonomic commercial quality control knobs with easy to use control valves . The 5 mm thick stainless steel hot plate fitted for durability and ease of maintenance. Individual piezo ignitions fitted next to each control valve for guaranteed ignition. Removable stainless steel weather cover is included that can double as a windshield.
Note: Unlike other manufacturers if you select Natural Gas, we will supply your unit already converted to Natural Gas ready for plug and play (Most just send a Natural Gas Kit which requires an authorised person to change over the jets).